Sales Database Intern
S U M M E R 2 0 2 1 I N T E R N S H I P | L E X I N G T O N , K Y
Company: hydra Brands (hydra, LLC) is a Lexington, Kentucky-based company that manufactures, distributes, and sells shower, bath, and personal care products through wholesale and retail channels under the brands hydraAromatherapy® and Bolli & Fritz®. Our mission is to make mood-boosting aromatherapy through essential oils accessible for daily life.
Job Summary: hydra Brands is seeking an Intern to help grow and optimize our CRM sales platform that supports marketing outreach efforts to our wholesale clients. The Database Intern will assist the Sales Team in strengthening the CRM platform through web research and data entry. This position is based in Lexington, KY and the candidate will be expected to work in the office.
Interns can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing valuable career-building experience and university credit where applicable.
Research existing accounts for website presence and update CRM with address and industry category
Data entry and update of accounts
Find and combine duplicate records
Play lead role in updating the CRM platform for accounts to ensure data accuracy and efficiency for outbound contact. Database of close to 10,000 contacts will be completed as part of this project
Ideal candidate will have minimum high school diploma/G.E.D. and have completed at least 1-2 years of college education. Must be detail-oriented, extremely well organized and be able to manage time to accomplish assigned tasks. Previous experience with Zoho CRM or other CRM platform, data entry, web-based research preferred.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly, work independently with limited oversight, as well as to play an important part in a cohesive team
• Tremendous passion and drive, confidence in communication, attentive to everyday tasks, data and details
• Excellent attitude, professional demeanor, strong work ethic and drive to succeed
• Well-groomed communication skills
• Personal laptop computer (all software provided)
• 32-40 hours a week @ $10/hour for a 12-week time-period. Flexibility with planned time off.
• Free employee welcome products and ongoing employee discount during time of employment
Credit: Intern is responsible for all paperwork and logistics for setting up school credit, if required/desired. Wholesale Sales Manager will provide any references and complete any necessary forms; however, it is the intern’s responsibility to communicate with Wholesale Sales Manager and internship contact at the University, ensuring that all processes are followed and parties kept informed in a timely manner.
Think you are the right fit?
Submit cover letter and resume using the link below: